Korta North America
Service to the Customer
Heli-Tek is the sole distributor for Korta North America. Higher performance and efficiency combined with lower maintenance costs are the major advantages of Korta high accuracy ball screws for linear motion transmission over conventional trapezoidal thread screws.
Over the last few decades Korta's increasing experience in design, production and sales of precision ball screws contribute to the ongoing effort to obtain the highest level of quality possible.
To stay ahead of the competition Korta uses state-of-the-art productions means, vanguard technologies, CAD/CAM and other computing systems specially adapted to the production of premium ball screws.
Korta also implements a Quality Assurance policy that has won Korta the Registered Firm Certification No. ER-071/2/96 for compliance with the UNE-EN ISO 9002 standard.
Korta's quality assurance policy provides control measurements and certificates for:
- Lead precision of the ball screw
- Dynamic preloaded torque of the ball nut
- Ball nut axial rigidity
- Conformity and location tolerances of the ball screw
- Chemical analysis of materials used
- Heat treatment
- Dye penetration crack detection
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Other inspections
Korta offers a wide range of precision ball screws in various sizes and leads (left-handed and right-handed threads) with single nuts or double nuts, made from stainless materials, either ground or rolled. Korta's high precision ball screws are manufactured to DIN 69051/5 and DIN 69051/2 standards.
Ongoing improvement of production facilities makes it possible to reduce manufacturing costs. For you, this means you will profit by truly near-cost and competitive prices.
For more information on Korta please visit www.korta-sa.com.
Why A Higher Standard in Linear Motion?
- Polished grade 5 and 7 precision rolled ball screws
- Manufactured in North American AS9100/ISO3408 aerospace facility
- Absolute uniformity of both torque and low-end play/backlash
- Internally ground nut threads
- 13 journeymen machinist
- Made in USA
- Custom end machining
- Custom lengths
- Custom flanges
- Complete/partial assembly
- Custom preload
- Engineering support
- The Exclusive North American supplier of Korta ball screws
- Grade 3 and 5 precision ground ball screws and ball nuts
- UNE-EN ISO 9001/002
- High speeds/high loads
- Located in the heartland of America (Milwaukee area).
- 24 hr delivery to anywhere in the US if needed (products with value added service may take longer then 24hrs for shipping)
- Decreased shipping costs
- Faster overall shipping
- Ball screw selection wizard and configurator
- Engineering calculators - Coming Soon
- Point, click, buy eCatalog navigation
- Filter/parametric search
- Plug-and-Play CAD models, no manipulation required
Heli-Tek takes pride in the foundation on which the company was started. Heli-Tek takes 60 years of custom ball screw manufacturing and engineering and focuses it on the creation of superior industrial ball screws in both metric and imperial sizes. Just recently Heli-Tek has taken catalog ball screws to the next level and is now offering ball screws for purchase online. Additionally Heli-Tek is the exclusive North American supplier of Korta precision ground grade 3 and Korta precision ground grade 5 ball screws and ball nuts.